Job Opportunities with Automated Results
Interested in joining the team!? Check out these available positions with us!
Systems Analyst, US Location
- Associate degree in Computer Science or related technical degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work out of our Brevard, NC office on a daily basis, normal work hours are Monday – Friday 8AM to 5PM. Based on client and company needs the person must be flexible enough to work outside these hours as needed
- This position requires a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- This position requires random drug screening.
- This position requires background checks to be completed prior to employment and new checks every 5 years.
- Good abstract thinking, testing, problem solving, troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills (both with peers and clients)
- Able to work as a member of a team but also to work independently and remotely
- Ability to recognize and pursue future opportunities with customers
- Ability to adapt to changes and execute tasks in periodic high-pressure situations
- Ability to prioritize and efficiently work on multiple projects or tasks
- Ability to travel up to 6 weeks per year
- 3+ years of experience with the Microsoft Server
- 2+ years of experience with Virtualization.
- 2+ years of experience Server Maintenance (Hardware and Software)
- 2+ years of experience with VMware and/or Hyper-V
- 2+ years of experience with Application Installation and Deployment
- 2+ years of experience Active Directory
- 1+ years of experience with switching technology Cisco, Dell, HP
- 2+ years of experience with Technical Documentation
- 1+ years of experience with WSUS or Windows Patch Management
- Hands-on operating system, software, and hardware troubleshooting experience
- Current Microsoft Certification (Server or Client)
- Experience with Datacenter Environments
- Experience and Understanding of Manufacturing Process
- Network Certification
- Can contribute to the evolution of software development best practices